Healthy Guidelines for Wearing Contact Lenses
Inserting Your Contact Lenses:
Wash Your Hands
Rinse Your Contact Lenses
Rinse the lens well with fresh multipurpose or saline solution approved by your eye care professional.
Inspect Your Contact Lens
Place the contact lens on your index finger and make sure it’s clean. The lens should appear as a bowl. If the edges flare out, the lens is inverted.
Place Your Contact Lenses
- Hold your upper eye lashes (not your eye lid) to prevent blinking.
- Pull your bottom eyelid down.
- Focus on a steady point with your other eye.
- Gently place the lens on your central cornea, not the side
- Gently blink after your contact lens is fully in place.
Removing Your Contact Lenses:
Wash Your Hands and Inspect Your Contact Lenses
Remove Your Contact Lenses
- Confirm that the lens is resting squarely on the cornea
- Look up and gently slide the lens down
- Carefully squeeze it between your thumb and index finger to remove the lens.
Clean and Disinfect Your Contact Lenses
Your contact lenses must be cleaned and disinfected every day after you wear them. To do this:
- Place one lens (always the same lens first to avoid mix-ups) in the palm of your hand with a couple of drops of fresh multipurpose solution or daily cleanser on it.
- Then, rub the lens back and forth with your index finger for 15 seconds.
- After rubbing, rinse the lens using multipurpose or saline solution.
- Finally, place the lens in multipurpose solution or hydrogen peroxide solution to disinfect the lens as prescribed by your eye care professional.
Store Contact Lenses
- Fill your contact lens storage case with fresh solution—never top off any old solution with new
- Place your clean lenses into the clean case.
- Replace your contact lens case at regular intervals.
Adverse Reactions (Problems And What To Do)
Any persistent discomfort during wearing,please:
- Immediately remove your lenses.
- Check your contact lenses for debris and wash them carefully with fresh solution
- Stop using lens with a crack
- We recommended that you follow your eye care professional's directions for follow up examinations.
- PLEASE NOTE:
Colour may vary depending on existing eye colour/skin tone/eye shape/lighting. Colour is not guaranteed to look the same as this photo. Lighting makes a huge difference. Please do thorough research, and feel free to email us for any questions.