Step 1: Take the lens out from the packet gently after washing and drying your hands. Then make sure you are holding the correct side of the lens.
Step 2: Hold up your upper eyelid and pull down your lower lid,then use the index finger to gently place the lens.
Step 3: Look up and down, left and right after putting the lens in so that it will settle into place, then close your eye in a while.
Step 4: Do again for the other eye through simple steps!
Step 1: Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes.
Step 2: Use your clean hand to gently pull down your lower eyelid, then pull up your upper eyelid.
Step 3: Look up and slide the lens down gently so that the lens will be kept in your eye, then use your index finger and thumb to pinch the lens gently.Do it again for the other eye.
Yes! All of them are available with prescription. If you have normal eyesight or you simply need decoration, choose -0.00.
Consult your eye doctor to confirm the diopter counts before ordering.
Due to variable factors, such as light, camera lens filters, original eye color, makeup, etc., the color of lenses may vary and look different. Such cases should be acceptable.
If you have any doubt about your lenses, please contact us within 24 hours after you have received them. Please don’t forget to provide the contact lens picture for us so that we can check for you.
Please soak your lenses in contact lens care solution for 24 hours, then rinse and scrub your lenses gently.
Check two sides before wearing lenses to avoid uncomfortable experience, such as irritation, dry eyes，blurry vision, etc.
Learn more information, please go to How to wear/take off contact lens.
1. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
2. Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise, it may lead to infection or even blindness to eyes.
3. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
4. Insert lenses before putting make-up on around eyes, and take off lenses before taking make-up off.
5. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
6. New contact wearer should wear less than 4 hours a day. When your eyes adapt to the lenses, you can wear them longer, but do not exceed 8 hours a day.
1. Clean and disinfect the lens with moderate care solution (Place the contact in the palm of your hand. Wet your lenses with a few drops of care solution and carefully rub the lenses).
2. Use fresh care solution each time and discard solution from lens case after each use.
3. Remember to change solution regularly if you do not wear the lens often.
4. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation effectively.
5. Keep the lens away from sharp objects because the lenses are very thin and vulnerable.
If your preferred prescription is not available in the list, it means that your prescription is sold out for the time being.
And here is another situation:
1. our contacts will increase with a unit of -0.5 if your prescription is higher than -5.0. For example, you couldn’t find a prescription of-5.25 in our website, but you can find -5.0 or -5.5 in our website.
2. If your prescription is bellow -1.0, for example -0.5, we don’t have this prescription for choice.
No, you can only choose a diameter from what is stated on the website as the lenses are ready stock. The main difference would be the size and the effect it brings out.Please consult with your optician to get the correct diameter/base curve of your both eyes before placing any order.
You may write your preferences in order comment by stating your preferred from what is stated on website.Please be informed that we will proceed with any available diameter and base curve if you do not provide your preferences in the order comment.
All of the Pollyeye contacts are yearly disposable.Yearly disposable lenses means the lenses have to be replaced after a year of use.But we suggest you change it every 8 -- 9 months.
Yes! The lenses are 100% cruelty free because our manufactures does not test the circle lenses on any animals.
Don't let disappointment overshadow how exciting it is to receive your lenses! Just follow the 2 simple steps below to remove it safely.
1. Gently shake the bottle upside down left and right repeatedly until the lenses came off.
2. If you have tweezers for contact lenses you can also use that to take out the lenses. You can also use a cotton bud by dipping cotton bud directly in the bottle to take the lenses out.
Please ensure to remove it very gently and softly.
The color lenses comes in a different water content between 30%-50% water content. Some people able to use the lenses which have a low water content without having a trouble of dryness. In general, the higher the water content allows more oxygen to pass through the eyes for a better comfort wearing.
We always restock our product when it happens to be out of stock. The new batch will not be the same as the previous one. This is due to a different batch of manufacturing. The design will remain the same but the color might be slightly different in a new batch.
You can use all types of multipurpose solution to soak your lenses as long as it has been purchased from reliable stores and pharmacies. We advise you to refer the quality of the solution before choosing them. The best multi-purpose solution can be purchase Eye Care page.
Absolutely no. Because Saline Solution (the liquid that comes with the lens) doesn’t Disinfect Contact Lenses. So it's recommended to soak the contact lenses for 6-8 hours in a multi-purpose solution or in disinfectant before the first use. This is done to neutralize them before letting them come in contact with your eyes. The saline solution is normally used to rinse the lenses and store them until open. (And if you have sensitive eyes, the saline will burn your eye a bit.)
Please firstly get in touch with our After-Sale Customer Service by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and showing us the clear pictures of the problem product. For more information kindly refer to our RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY.
Our staffs work speedily to get all orders processed and shipped out, therefore we are unable to change anything once your order has been processed, such as shipping details, tthe quantity of item, colors and diopter counts.
Please make sure all the information is correct when you checkout.
It will take 10-20 days for shipment in the normal situation. Actually, we are unable to control the shipping speed, it depends on the handling time of destination countries
For more information, please check our Shipping Policy
1. All of placed orders will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours. Some items with high prescription and shortage may need 2-3 days to dispatch because of customization and low stocking. Please understand.
2.Get your tracking number through your own account, and Track your Order HERE
It is a pity that we do not provide exchange service for anyone. If your order has any faulty or issue, contact us within 24 hours once you get the parcel.
Please turn to Return/Refund Policy and get more details.
Our customer service team will solve your problems as soon as possible.
If there is any faulty and issue with your order when you get the parcel, contact us within 24 hours!
Please enclose the picture and tell us the details of issue, we will check and solve it for you as soon as possible.
We’re so sorry for that! Please first kindly try to contact our customer service team email@example.com within 7 days after receiving your package. We will require photos of the items you received or damaged items, the packing envelope, and may request the products back to follow up accordingly on issues or concerns. Please do not throw damaged items away until talking with customer service. For more information kindly refer to our RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY.
Use this text to answer questions in as much detail as possible for your customers.