Dare to stand out from the crowd with these Pollyeye Planet Earth Green Colored Contact Lenses. These contacts have a beautifully natural green color that gives you a subtle and eye-catching look. Perfect for everyday wear, you won't have to worry about any discomfort thanks to their soft, lightweight lenses. No matter if you need prescription lenses or just want to upgrade your style with something special, these contact lenses will take your look to the stratosphere. Unleash your creativity and show the world a new side of you with the Pollyeye Planet Earth Green Colored Contact Lenses.
Water content: 40%
Base curve: 8.60mm
Period of use: 12 months
Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses）
8 Benefits of Wearing POLLYEYE CONTACTS - Colored Contact Lenses
Blue Light Filter
Pollyeye anti-blue series prescription eye contacts which absorbs more than 98% of the blue light emitted from your laptop, computer, iPad etc. This improves your focus and reduces eye fatigue while viewing your screen, especially in a dark environment.
Pollyeye circle lenses effectively block the damage caused by ultraviolet rays to your eyes, and provide multiple protection for your eyes.
All-Day Comfort & Sharp Vision
Super thin and smooth edge are designed for easy insertion, all-day comfort and crystal clear vision.
Silicone Hydrogel Materials
A higher oxygen permeability allow a significant amount of oxygen to pass through the lens to the cornea, which will help to maintain a high level of moisture of the eye, thus avoiding dry eyes and improving comfort. You can barely feel them.
Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech
By using this advanced technology, the coloring layer can be embedded between the other two layers of lenses, thereby effectively preventing the pigment from contacting with the cornea, ensuring both safety and beauty.
Non-ionic Raw Material
Made of high-quality materials, which can effectively avoid protein precipitation and make the lens soft and comfortable to wear.
FDA and CE approval
All of our products carry the CE mark and are approved by the FDA to comply with international qualitative medical standards.
The high standard allows our lenses a durability of up to 12 months with the comfort comparable to daily disposable contact lenses.
Similar to POLLYEYE PLANET MERCURY GREY COLORED CONTACT LENSES.
Healthy Guidelines for Wearing Contact Lenses
Inserting Your Contact Lenses:
Wash Your Hands
Before handling your contact lenses, wash your hands using plain soap without moisturizer or perfumes, rinse well, and then dry with a lint-free towel.
Rinse Your Contact Lenses
Rinse the lens well with fresh multipurpose or saline solution approved by your eye care professional.
- Never rinse your lenses in water from the tap. There are two reasons for this:
- Tap water contains many impurities that can contaminate or damage your lenses and may lead to eye infection or injury.
- You might lose the lens down the drain.
Inspect Your Contact Lens
Place the contact lens on your index finger and make sure it’s clean. The lens should appear as a bowl. If the edges flare out, the lens is inverted.
Place Your Contact Lenses
- Hold your upper eye lashes (not your eye lid) to prevent blinking.
- Pull your bottom eyelid down.
- Focus on a steady point with your other eye.
- Gently place the lens on your central cornea, not the side
Check and Confirm
After your contact lens is fully in place, move your fingers away from your eye slowly and gently blink. This will help prevent the lens from moving away from the cornea (the transparent surface that covers your pupil and iris).
Removing Your Contact Lenses:
Wash Your Hands and Inspect Your Contact Lenses
- Thoroughly clean your hands with plain soap
- Look straight ahead into a mirror.
Remove Your Contact Lenses
- Confirm that the lens is resting squarely on the cornea
- Look up and gently slide the lens down
- Carefully squeeze it between your thumb and index finger to remove the lens.
Clean and Disinfect Your Contact Lenses
Your contact lenses must be cleaned and disinfected every day after you wear them. To do this:
- Place one lens (always the same lens first to avoid mix-ups) in the palm of your hand with a couple of drops of fresh multipurpose solution or daily cleanser on it.
- Then, rub the lens back and forth with your index finger for 15 seconds.
- After rubbing, rinse the lens using multipurpose or saline solution.
- Finally, place the lens in multipurpose solution or hydrogen peroxide solution to disinfect the lens as prescribed by your eye care professional.
Store Contact Lenses
Fill your contact lens storage case with fresh, prescribed care solution—never top off any old solution with new. Place your clean lenses into the case, following your eye doctor’s recommendations. Also, be sure to rinse out your case after every use, storing them open and upside down in a dry, clean place. Replace your contact lens case at regular intervals.
Adverse Reactions (Problems And What To Do)
If you notice any issue with your contact lenses such as eye stinging, burning, itching, eye pain, comfort less than when lens was first put in, abnormal feeling of something in the eye, excessive watering, unusual eye secretions, redness, reduced sharpness of vision, blurred vision, rainbows or halos around objects, sensitivity to light or dry eyes you should.
- Immediately remove your lenses.
- If the discomfort or problem stops, then look closely at the lens. If the lens is in any way damaged, do not put the lens back on your eye. Place the lens in the storage case and contact your eye care professional. If the lens has dirt, an eyelash, or other foreign body on it, or the problem stops and the lens appears undamaged, you should thoroughly clean, rinse, and disinfect the lenses; then reinsert them. After reinsertion, if the problem continues, you should immediately remove the lenses and consult your eye care professional.
- When any of the above problems continue, a serious condition may be present. You should keep the lens off your eye until your eye care professional can identify the problem. Always use fresh, unexpired lens care solutions.
- Regular check-up examinations by your eye care professional are an important part of wearing contact lenses. We recommended that you follow your eye care professional's directions for follow up examinations. Be sure to keep all appointments for your check-up visits.
- PLEASE NOTE:
Colour may vary depending on existing eye colour/skin tone/eye shape/lighting. Colour is not guaranteed to look the same as this photo. Lighting makes a huge difference. Please do thorough research, and feel free to email us for any questions.
Estimated delivery times:
Delivery times will vary depending on your location. The average delivery time with express mail is:
|Countries||Delivery Time (Natural Days)|
|USA,CA||8-15 natural days|
|DE,AU,UK,FR,NL||6-12 natural days|
|Other European countries||8-15 natural days|
|Asia||10-20 natural days|
|Middle East & UAE||10-25 natural days|
|Other Countries||8-30 natural day|
All parcels are placed in the customer’s mail box when delivered. Please ensure you check your junk mail in case tracking information which is emailed to you has gone there instead of your inbox.
Please note we have a 48 hour processing time once an order has been received. The above shipping times are estimations only and we can not give a guaranteed time frame as once an order is shipped it is purely dependent on the destination country’s handling time and customs clearance. You will receive tracking information once your order has been shipped via email which will provide you with your tracking ID and a link to track and monitor the status of your order. If you do not receive an email with your tracking information in your inbox, then please check your junk mail as it may have gone there instead.
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
|Example contact lens prescription|
|Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up)|
|Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)|
|Base Curve (BC)||Diameter (DIA)||Power / Sphere (SPH)||Cylinder (CYL)||Axis (AX)|
|OD (Left Eye)||8.5||14||-1.5||-1.25||10|
|OS (Right Eye)||8.5||14||-1.25||-1.25||10|
|BC||Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep.|
|DIA||Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.|
|SPH||Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support).|
|CYL & AX||The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).|