Do these three cookies of different colors represent your mood when you eat cookie? Freshly baked cookie, you'd like just one bite. But it's so hard to stop, when you come to yourself, it's almost finished. Only the scattered colourful sprinkles remind you of what happened just now
Precautions for use：
- Please clean the inside of the lens case thoroughly with proper solutions for the first time.
- When storing contact lenses, please pour sufficient solutions to allow the lenses to sink into the bottom of the lens case to avoid damaging them when tighten the lid.
- When using the lens case, please pay attention to distinguish the left and the right to avoid eye cross-infection.
- If you need to store for a long time, please change the solutions every week.
- The lens case can not be washed with detergent, soap, etc.
- This product is compatible with all brands of contact lens solutions.
- Please place it out of reach of child.
- Ophthalmologists recommend that this product should be replaced every 3 months.
- With our ISO 9001 certification, we ensure that customers get consistent and high-quality products.
Estimated delivery times:
Delivery times will vary depending on your location. The average delivery time with express mail is:
|Countries||Delivery Time (Natural Days)|
|USA,CA||8-15 natural days|
|DE,AU,UK,FR,NL||6-12 natural days|
|Other European countries||8-15 natural days|
|Asia||10-20 natural days|
|Middle East & UAE||10-25 natural days|
|Other Countries||8-30 natural day|
All parcels are placed in the customer’s mail box when delivered. Please ensure you check your junk mail in case tracking information which is emailed to you has gone there instead of your inbox.
Please note we have a 48 hour processing time once an order has been received. The above shipping times are estimations only and we can not give a guaranteed time frame as once an order is shipped it is purely dependent on the destination country’s handling time and customs clearance. You will receive tracking information once your order has been shipped via email which will provide you with your tracking ID and a link to track and monitor the status of your order. If you do not receive an email with your tracking information in your inbox, then please check your junk mail as it may have gone there instead.
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
|Example contact lens prescription|
|Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up)|
|Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)|
|Base Curve (BC)||Diameter (DIA)||Power / Sphere (SPH)||Cylinder (CYL)||Axis (AX)|
|OD (Left Eye)||8.5||14||-1.5||-1.25||10|
|OS (Right Eye)||8.5||14||-1.25||-1.25||10|
|BC||Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep.|
|DIA||Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.|
|SPH||Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support).|
|CYL & AX||The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).|